Skip To Main Content


  1. Complete FERPA Waiver of Rights and Release Authorization Forms on SCOIR (complete ONE time). Need to activate your student SCOIR account? Be sure to activate from a web browser (not the Scoir app) when you activate your Scoir account. For students under the age of 18, a parent/guardian signature is required. Invite your parent(s) to register for a parent Scoir account.
  2. Complete a Transcript Request Form (use your RSD email to access).  NOTE: This form is now open to current Rockwood Summit students for the 2023-2024 academic school year. Transcript requests submitted during summer 2023 will not be sent out until after the start of the school year.
IMPORTANT: We are unable to send any documents to colleges or other institutions without first receiving both FERPA permissions. For legal reasons, we cannot accept requests from parents if the student is 18 years or older. Track the date your transcript was sent through your Scoir account.

Important Deadlines

College Application Due Date Submit Requests to the Post-High School Planning Office by Notes
October 1st (SUNDAY) September 18th No notes
October 15th (SUNDAY) October 2nd No notes
November 1st October 18th No notes
November 15th November 1th No notes
December 1st November 14th Our office is closed 11/22-11/24 for Thanksgiving Break
December 15th December 4th No notes
January 1st December 7th Our office is closed 12/21/23-1/1/24 for Winter Break
January 15th January 1st School resumes after Winter Break

Senior Final Transcripts

A final transcript includes grades for every class through a student's 8th semester (spring semester of senior year) AND indicates the date of the student's diploma. Final transcripts are typically ready mid-June every year. Colleges, universities, trade schools, NCAA, NAIA, and the military all require this proof of graduation. If a student has completed the requirements for the A+ program or the Seal of Biliteracy, those will also be denoted on the final transcript.

At the end of their senior year, Rockwood Students will indicate in the Graduate Intent Questionnaire which institutions need to receive a copy of their final transcripts. Students may track the date their transcript was sent through their Scoir account. 

Class of 2024 Graduate Intent Questionnaire 

How To Request Transcripts (Alumni)

Rockwood Summit retains official transcripts for only one year after graduation. After one year post-high school graduation, alumni need to contact the Rockwood School District Permanent Records Office at 636-733-2118. More information may be found on the district's Transcripts page.

If a student is within one year of their graduation date from Rockwood Summit, they may email Debbie Collis at to request a transcript. The email should include the following information:

  1. Legal first and last name
  2. Graduation month and year
  3. Full name of the institution where the transcript needs to be sent
  4. City and state where the institution is located
  5. If applicable, an email address and contact person's name

Frequently Asked Questions

When should I start requesting my transcripts for college applications?

Many college applications open on August 1st every year for admission to the following academic year. The RSHS Post High School Planning Office usually starts sending transcript requests out by the end of August.

How do I request my official transcript for college and scholarship applications?

  1. Sign a FERPA form in SCOIR. Students under 18 will be required to have a parent's (or guardian's) signature. 
    • We recommend that you opt to waive your right to see your letters of recommendation and other documents. Waiving your rights is actually a protection for you and further validates the supporting documents for your application. Mrs. Hartman is happy to have a conversation with you to talk through this option. Should I Waive My Right to Review Recommendation Letters? 
  2. Complete a transcript request Google form for each transcript needed. 
  3. ACT and SAT scores may be sent by our office with your transcript. There is a place in the transcript request form to indicate which scores you want sent. 
    • Important: Some colleges will require scores directly from ACT or The CollegeBoard (SAT). In this case, log into your ACT or account through their website and pay to have your scores sent. When in doubt, check the admissions page or contact the admissions office for the school you have applied to. 

How do I get my transcript sent to NAIA or NCAA?

  • Official transcripts are required for NCAA and NAIA. 

What if I qualify for an application fee waiver?

  • Complete a fee waiver request on SCOIR
  • If you use The Common App to apply, there is usually a place to indicate that you qualify.  Mrs. Hartman will approve it if you are eligible.  
  • Fee waivers are determined by family income. Families that qualify for free or reduced lunches are eligible. Be sure to complete an application for the Supplemental Nutrition Benefits for Rockwood. (This will also determine eligibility for ACT and SAT fee waivers).

Can I request my transcript before I submit my application?

  • Yes! It is recommended that your application is submitted first, this way your transcripts can “match up” with your application, especially if you are applying directly through the college website.
  • If you are using The Common App you should register with The Common App first so you can provide your ID# with your transcript request. Then, you have until 11:59pm on the application deadline to actually submit your application to a specific school within The Common App.  

Pro Tip: Plan in advance. 

Our office receives hundreds of transcript requests. You should request your transcript at least 10 work days prior to your application deadline. If you need letters of recommendation, you should request those at least two to three weeks before the document deadline for your applications.